Our creativity and expertise will bring your brand to life.
TORP provides complete EPC service (Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning) for your solar energy needs. From site surveys and feasibility reports to the lifetime maintenance of the plant, we undertake turnkey projects across the life of the plant; ensuring our clients have all the resources they need for a bankable project.
Our customers today are proud owners of some of India's finest plants with excellent engineering and high performance. In-house design and engineering team, efficient construction teams and deep industry and technology know-how are our forte.
We also help our customers via our advisory services that help them understand and gain clarity on aspects of technology, financing, policies, land, fiscal benefits, and regulatory approvals to successfully install solar power plants.
- TORP provides extra-ordinary engineering solutions ensuring customers reap the maximum benefits of solar energy. With over 25 MWp completed projects and over 15 MWp under execution TORP Systems is one of the top 15 EPC players in India.
- TORP has executed & commissioned projects which include Large ground mount solar, rooftop solar, Carport solar, DG - PV hybrids to mention a few.
- All our plants are built to conform to key domestic and International standards. Manufactured items are all subject to audit at supliers sites and come with relevant test certificates thus protecting our clients assets.
- We provide both Grid-Tied and Off-Grid solar systems of the following kinds :
Rooftop & Ground Mount EPC
TORP Systems are one of the top 15 Rooftop solar EPC companies in the country (Ref: solar quarter) With ....Read More
Engineering & Design Services
We provide our clients detailed consulting for estimating and creating specs document for their solar...Read More
Operation & Maintenance
We at TORP can provide regular cleaning, operation and maintenance of your already installed solar plant...Read More
- Following diagram shows you the basic plant layout :
- Grid-Tied Systems :
- This is a solution that helps you generate power for self-consumption while staying on the public power grid.
- Our system effectively produces energy from a Solar PV array [Panels] and syncs this power to the utility grid.
- Best suited for industrial and commercial establishments having peak consumption in daytime.
- Solar Off-Grid Systems :
- This is a solution that generates green power from a Solar PV array [Panels] and stores in our energy system for later use.
- It is not connected to the public power grid.
- Best suited for residential establishments having peak consumption in the night or for areas depended no Non-Grid based power supply (Ex: from DG Set).